My adventures through Pinterest...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tie Dye Nails


Week 9:
I love anything that has the word “tie dye” in it, including tie dye nails. It didn’t seem too hard, but then I remembered that there must be a reason for the saying “easier said than done”, as in the case of this. By the time I was done it looked nothing like tie dye, more like a 5 year old with really shaky hands tried to paint my nails and changed colors halfway through. Not a good combination. I think my problem was that I was using quick dry nail polish, and so it had already partly dried by the time I tried to put it on my nails. Oh well, better luck next time! 



Link for instructions:

1 comment:

  1. These sound really cool. I will take our word for then being hard though. They look like fruit rollups on your fingers in the first pictures haha.

    ReplyDelete