My adventures through Pinterest...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Clementine Candle


Week 8: Clementine candle. Okay, this was beyond easy and "pretty neat". I mean, who thought of this!? Genius. I used an orange instead, and it still worked fine. Just follow the directions (maybe all of 3 steps) and you’ve got a candle! It took less than 5 minutes, and only a knife, orange/clementine, a little olive oil, and a means of fire! I’m still amazed. The only thing I wish it would have done, would have emitted that citrusy smell more – which, who knows - it might have if i had let it burn longer. Definitely recommend this just for kicks, or if the power ever goes out ;)
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/how-to-make-a-clementine-candl-1453

1 comment:

  1. This is cool I wonder id you can do it with all different types of fruit.

    ReplyDelete